Engineering and Technology Training At Its Best
Engineers are in high demand, so the need to get exceptional vocational training necessary to succeed is stronger than ever.
DC Jaeger offers universities, colleges, vocational schools, and private & commercial training centers a unique blended learning approach from Amatrol that provides students with the skills and knowledge they need in a broad range of engineering subject areas.
Amatrol has been world leaders in engineering and engineering technology education for over 30 years.
The Industry Standard in Engineering Training
Amatrol’s Engineering Technology Learning Systems include curriculum in both print-based and CD-ROM formats, high quality industrial hands-on laboratory equipment, teacher guides, computerized classroom assessment systems, installation, on-going service and support, and teacher training.
Amatrol Learning Systems are widely recognized for their industrial quality components and extensive student learning materials.
As a result, Amatrol’s engineering learning systems are standard elements in thousands of laboratories throughout the world.
Amatrol Learning Systems are Unique Because They Offer:
- Industrial quality equipment – Amatrol’s industrial quality equipment makes students feel like they are actually training in a real industrial setting. Their learning systems feature heavy-duty, industry-standard components and a far greater range of component types so that students are better prepared for the entire scope of the technologies they will encounter.
- Advanced Technology – Amatrol learning systems offer industrial quality, including state-of-the-art technology that will better prepare students for their careers.
- Troubleshooting Emphasis – Amatrol curriculum teaches troubleshooting with organized problem-solving methods. Many learning systems feature Amatrol’s Computer-Based Fault Insertion System, which automatically inserts faults and tracks student troubleshooting activities.
- Task-Based Curriculum – The curriculum uses a task-based design where theory and hands-on learning activities are structured around industry-relevant tasks.
- Individualized and Group Learning Formats – Amatrol’s learning activity packet (LAP) design gives instructors the flexibility to teach students using either a self-directed or traditional lecture-lab format. All theory and hands-on instructional materials needed for teaching both formats are included in each learning activity packet.
- Multimedia and Printed Curriculum Formats – Many learning systems are available with an optional multimedia curriculum in addition to printed curriculum to further support individualized and distance learning applications. The multimedia versions have the same content as the printed versions plus they include extensive video, 3D simulations, and interactive activities.
- Certification of Skills – The Amatrol program includes a real world assessment process that allows teachers to certify student skills. Amatrol’s SkillACE software makes documentation of this process an easy task for teachers with a barcode data collection system and powerful reporting.